Please see important information regarding COVID-19 safety precautions that are in place for the Alachua County Sheriff’s Office and thank you for helping us stop the spread of COVID-19.
- All Alachua County Sheriff’s Office employees are required to wear a mask while on duty, including interacting with the community.
- When possible, some functions of the Sheriff’s Office will be handled via telephone or video instead of in person.
ACSO Administration Building and Communications Center
- Masks are required to be worn by the public when visiting these areas.
- Our lobbies will remain open at this time.
Department of the Jail
- Masks are required to be worn by the public while inside the jail.
- Temperature checks are required prior to being allowed inside the facility.